The Finance and Administration Department responsibility is to ensure legal and fiscal accountability to the public and is responsible for a variety of administrative and management functions:
- Provides financial oversight to the Town's funds.
- Develops and monitors Annual Operating Budget.
- Coordinates the annual audit of the Town's Financial Statements.
- Maintains the Town's financial operating system and reporting of all financial transactions.
- Accounts payable, payroll disbursement, accounts receivable invoicing, revenue collection, cash reconcilement, business license processing and proper accounting allocation.
- Oversees the Human Resources Department for the full range of employee related functions.
Management Salaries & Benefits