- INSPECTIONS & RESALE INFORMATION
INSPECTIONS & RESALE INFORMATION
BUILDING INSPECTIONS - At the time of inspections, windows must be open and only one contractor/agent/owner present at the property, who must be wearing a mask.
- CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE AN INSPECTION All inspections are applied for online at https://sanan-trk.aspgov.com/eTRAKiT/ . Must choose "AM" or "PM". AM timeframe is between 8:30 AM - 1PM and PM is between 1-4PM.
- CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE DAILY INSPECTION SCHEDULE
- Someone is required to be on-site the entire timeframe of their scheduled inspection. 8:30AM thru 1PM for the AM timeframe or 1PM thru 4PM for the PM timeframe.
RESIDENTIAL BUILDING REPORTS - ALL RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES REQUIRE A RESALE INSPECTION TO BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO ANY TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP.
The Resale Reports require time for the Town to research your records, zoning and past issues. Please schedule the resale inspection with at least two weeks before closing, so the sale is not impacted.
The report is intended to identify the regularly authorized and legal use, occupancy, and zoning classifications of the property and all other pertinent information relating thereto.
- For Town Resale Inspections, at the time of inspection, windows must be open, and only one contractor/agent/owner present at the property, who must be wearing a mask. The resale application fee is $329, plus $53 for each additional structure or additional unit.
- Please email email@example.com with your completed resale application. You will receive an email with instructions on how to pay online. Once payment is processed Town staff will reach out to schedule the inspection. Click on following link to fill out application. https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:806026a8-f69b-34d5-b810-7e578415d5fd. All questions must be answered and form signed in order to process.
If any work is discovered during the inspection that has been done without a permit, a note will be placed in the Town property file and in the future, no permit applications will be accepted until this work is permitted and passes inspection.
Penalty fees for unpermitted work will be assessed in accordance with Town ordinances.