To restore and provide ongoing maintenance of 93 year-old Memorial Park, including replacing/repairing fields and playground equipment for safety, installing drainage, irrigation systems and new restrooms, improving senior accessibility with safe walkways, providing picnic areas, benches and shade trees, shall the Town of San Anselmo’s measure authorizing an annual tax of $98 per residential unit, with a senior discount, or per 1,500 square feet of non-residential use, providing approximately $500,000 annually for 30 years, with independent oversight, be adopted?
|Argument in Favor of Measure M||Argument Against Measure M|
|Rebuttal to Argument in Favor of Measure M||Rebuttal to Argument Against Measure M|
Yes on Measure M
No on Measure M
General Ballot Measure Information
This list has been prepared to help facilitate the ballot measure process in the November 5, 2019 Election.
- Mass Mailing and Slate Mailer Requirements
- Statement on Erecting Political Signs in San Anselmo
- San Anselmo Municipal Code enacting "Disclosure and Reporting Requirements for Independent Expenditures"
- Department of Transportation "Statement of Responsibility for Temporary Political Signs"
- Fair Political Practices Commission & Manual 3
- Secretary of State, Elections Division