Current & Historical Housing Element Resources
2015-2023 Housing Element Documents:
2023-2031 Housing Element Information:
Frequently Asked Questions - developed to address questions and provide information about the Town’s 2023-2031 Housing Element Update.
Please find those by clicking: HERE
Fall Community Feedback Summary: CLICK HERE
- Input collected on-line - advertised via the Town Manager weekly newsletter & the Town website
- input collected in hardcopy or via a QR code - downtown at the Housing Element Information Table at the" October 28, 2022 Halloween Spooktacular event
- Survey was available mid-October-early November, 2022
The Site Suitability Analysis: helps the Town identify housing opportunity locations to meet the 6th cycle RHNA requirements. These sites are expected to yield the target number of housing units based on four different income levels by the California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD).
To facilitate the discussion, a GIS map viewer tool has been developed to identify the potential housing opportunity sites. Each site has also been rated for suitability.
Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing
Review of 2015 - 2023 Housing Element planning documents
- Staff Report
- Attachment 1 Review of 2015 - 2023 Housing Element Goals, Policies and Programs
- Attachment 2 Annual Report on General Plan
- Attachment 3 State Annual Reporting Forms
Misc. Housing Information:
637781197365330000 (sausalito.gov) (HCD Building Block Information)
637781197774000000 (sausalito.gov) (Rosenberg’s Rules of Order)