Housing Element Advisory Committee (HEAC)
The Role of the Housing Element Advisory Committee
- Monthly during the Housing Element planning process
- With additional meetings, as needed
- All meetings of the committee are open to the public
- Virtual meetings s needed on Zoom:
- Two members of Town Council.
- One member from the Planning Commission.
- Up to four members who are San Anselmo residents and appointed by the Town Council.
- The committee is an advisory committee only; input will be forwarded to Town Council for final action.
Members will serve until HCD certifies the Housing Element. The HEAC will dissolve automatically following certification.
|Tom Tunny - Planning Commission Liaison|
|Alexis Fineman - Councilmember Liaison|
|Eileen Burke - Councilmember Liaison|
- If you have any questions about the Housing Element Advisory Committee or would like to send a message to the Committee, please contact Heidi Scoble, Planning Director: firstname.lastname@example.org.