New Stay at Home Order & the Library
The San Anselmo Public Library will continue to provide curbside service to our patrons. The new order, thus far, does not restrict our ability to serve you as we have since June. You may continue to text 415-855-1597 and call 415-258-4656 to set appointments to pick up your things. Visit our website for more information about placing holds, getting ebooks and details about our great December programs.
Please note that there will be special holiday hours:
- Dec. 22 - Jan 3: Library is completely closed.
- No curbside service during this time, and staff will not be in the building to answer texts or calls.
- Book drops will be closed. Please keep your items at home until the first week of January and remember, we are not charging overdue fees at this time.
- Dec. 21: Extended curbside hours.
- We will do our best to get your holds to you before our holiday closure.
- Plan ahead and stock up now on books, movies & magazines!
- We'll see you on January 4, 2020. Happy holidays!