Where is the Robson Harrington House?

Robson-Harrington Park and House 

Located two blocks from the downtown area
237 Crescent Road
San Anselmo

To reserve the indoor facility, please contact the Recreation Department Facilities Rental Coordinator
at (415) 258-4680.  
To reserve a picnic area online: click here.

The Robson House grounds are home to the Town’s Community Garden. Approximately 30 small garden plots are worked by members of the community. For more information on the Community Garden, please contact the Recreation Department: recreation@townofsananselmo.org

Show All Answers

1. How do I register for a class, program or activity?
2. How do I reserve a picnic area?
3. How do I arrange a tour of the Parkside Preschool Program?
4. Where is your office located and what are your hours?
5. How do I gain access to the Tennis Courts?
6. Where is the Robson Harrington House?
7. Who do I contact for Lost & Found items?
8. Where do I find Adult Programs?
9. How do I register for your programs?
10. What are the rules for use for dogs at Town parks?